1/30/06

Daily Routine

Dear face
I always recognize but never know
stares back once again
I bump my head, but which side am I on?
Are his thoughts my thoughts
only backwards?
I sure wish it was cloudy
I hope she hates me cuz I think she’s ugly
Grow nose hair! Grooooww…

I wish
he knew the answer to my question
Stupid face! Show your true self.
Where’s that damn toothpaste,
and floss?
I hope I don’t have a cavity
Man, look at the veins in my forearms
I love it when you can see the tops of girls g-strings
It’s better than cleavage, which is still good but tired
Fuckin’ Bush, NPR should just marry the fucker…

I know
that face with the blue eyes flecked with yellow
and crows feet that grow more every year
I have my dad’s crows feet and hands
Hey man?
Are you listening?
You sure are easier to talk to now
I need a haircut
Maybe I’ll shave my beard
A zit! I haven’t had one of those in awhile…

Hey face
What are you really thinking?
Are eyes really windows to the soul?
Can I see my own soul in a mirror?
My eyes look a little dull today
Time to change the razor and buy more soap
Was the Buddha able to meditate his way out of shaving?
I don’t feel very transcendent today…
I need a cup of coffee…

No comments:

Post a Comment